This is a special order item no exchange or refund. Please allow 7-10 business days for dispatch.
Australia and New Zealand has seen the new era of RV protection, thanks to the American RV cover giant ADCO making their newest Designer Series covers exclusively available from Coast to Coast.
Backed by a huge 3-year warranty, the ADCO Designer Series Olefin HD™ RV Cover is available to suit Camper Trailers, Caravans, Pop Tops and Motorhomes. They’re designed for high sun exposure, high moisture, long term storage and even snow, making it the most durable cover on the market! It features superior UV stabilised and breathable fabric that blocks out 99.8% of the suns damaging UV rays. On the Caravan, Pop Top and Motorhome models, there are zippered panels along one side. These allow you access to the interior of your RV whilst the cover is on, and because of the eyelets on these panels, they can also double as an awning!
> Top panel is made of Olefin HD™ fabric. This new proprietary fabric has outperformed other leading roof materials and beads water on contact. Some water may penetrate the cover in heavy rains.
> Side panels are made of four layers of polypropylene with a soft lining that won’t scratch your RV paintwork.
> A cinching system with buckles prevent billowing fabric on the
front and rear.
> The lining of the cover is reinforced on all corners to protect against tears caused by sharp edges.
> Air vents help to eliminate moisture build-up.
• Designed for high sun exposure, high moisture, snow, and/or long-term storage
• Highly protective top panel made with four layers of Olefin HD™ material which beads water on contact while still completely breathable
• The most durable all climate cover on the market
• Extra reinforcements on top and bottom of all four corners helps protect against sharp edges and reduces wear
• Extra durable side panels made from four layers of polypropylene
• Superior UV stability effectively blocks 99.8% of the sun’s damaging UV rays that can fade interior & exterior surfaces
• Passenger-side zipper doors allow for easy covered access, regardless of door position
• Eyelets in the hem of the entry doors enable flaps to convert into a sun awning
• Dual front and rear cinching system removes slack and reduces billowing
• Air vents help cover breath and prevent mould and mildew
• Extra reinforcements on top & bottom of all four corners helps protect against sharp edges & reduces wear
• Quick disconnect bottom buckles make it easy to snap your cover into place
• Weighted buckle toss under allows you to easily toss the installation straps under your RV to connect to the opposite side
• Storage bag included
• 3-year manufacturer’s warranty
Product Code Dimensions 400-06522 ADCO Pop Top Cover 12' - 14' (3.67 - 4.28m) 400-06524 ADCO Pop Top Cover 14' - 16' (4.28 - 4.90m) 400-06526 ADCO Pop Top Cover 16' - 18' (4.90 - 5.51m) 400-06528 ADCO Pop Top Cover 18' - 20' (5.51 - 6.12m)