Heavy duty grease combining molybdenum disulphide with extreme pressure additives.
For use where shock load protection is required for automotive ball joints and constant velocity joints.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Good load carrying capacity – protects equipment against extreme loading and helps prevents damage caused by shock loading and excessive vibration
- Good water resistance
- Resistant to copper and steel corrosion – helps prevent rust and oxidation on metal surfaces
- High mechanical stability – the grease keeps its consistency in service ensuring long term protection
- Good adhesion – continuous lubrication and reduced consumption as film stays between lubricated surfaces
- Dark grey, smooth
- NLGI 2
- Dropping Point, Minimum 180°C