NEXT GENERATION TOW-PRO ELITE ELECTRIC TRAILER BRAKE CONTROLLER
- Active calibration
- AL-KO ESC and Dexter DSC compliant
- Smooth trailer braking response
- Automatic and user-controlled modes
- Electric/hydraulic operation
- Meets ADR21 safety standards
- Suitable for all vehicles
- Smaller remote installation depth, width and height
- Single drill installation
- Better gain level visibility
- Automotive grade connectors
The new Tow-Pro Elite provides users with the ability to swap between an Automatic mode (inertia sensing) for highway driving conditions and User-Controlled mode for off-road driving. The new Tow-Pro Elite also still features Active Calibration, works with Electric & Electric/Hydraulic trailer brakes, supports 12 or 24 volt vehicle systems and ensures an ADR approved installation. Updates to the Tow-Pro Elite include a refined user interface with a new control knob & better gain level visibility along with a simpler installation process including a single drill installation, smaller remote installation depth, width & height and automotive grade connectors.
The new Tow-Pro Elite is also designed to work with all available TPSI switch inserts.